Nuez Acres Hydrating Beard & Moustache Serum with Pecan & Argan Oil
Unlock the Secrets to a Fuller and Longer Beard and Moustache Naturally
Transform your beard and moustache with Nuez Acres beard and moustache Serum! Our serum is made with the power of Pecan Oil to make sure you get the best possible results. Pecan Oil is rich in Biotin and Amino Acids, making it the ideal ingredient to promote longer and fuller growth of your beard and moustache. Integrate our serum into your daily routine - use it during the day or night - for optimal results. With use of our amazing serum, you'll be able to see a transformation of your facial hair after just 6 weeks! Start now to unlock the secret of a truly mesmerizing look with Nuez Acres beard and moustache Serum - pick up yours today!
- Pecan Oil, naturally enriched with Biotin & Amino acids promotes beard and moustache growth, giving you longer and hydrated results.
- Infused with Strengthening Argan Oil, our serum fortifies your beard and moustaches, ensuring they remain resilient and less prone to breakage.
- Embrace the nourishing properties of jojoba oil, shielding your beard and moustache from environmental damage and keeping them healthy and beautiful.
- Our serum can be applied both day and night, fitting seamlessly into your beauty routine for convenient use.
- Applying our serum is a breeze and effortless application to your beard and moustache.
- With consistent daily use, you'll notice visible improvements in your beard and moustache within 4-6 weeks, leaving you delighted with the transformation.
- Our serum contains only 100% natural ingredients, free from any harmful toxins, ensuring the best care for your beard and moustache.
- Please note, our serum is not suitable for individuals with pecan allergies
- Hydrating pecan oil
- Conditioning jojoba oil
- Protective argan oil
- Anti-bacterial tuberose oil
Health Canada Cosmetic #03418904
(1 - 2 Year Shelf Life if Sealed and Stored Properly / 6-8 months once opened)
**Remember, even if you aren’t eating it, you need to make sure that you aren’t allergic. Especially if you haven’t eaten pecans or pecan oil before, spot test before putting it on your skin. If you have a tree nut allergy, it is safe to assume that you are probably allergic to pecan oil.