Always make sure you understand what the ingredients are prior to choosing any ingredients. Figure out the one issue you want to work on and then look to what aides it. With Nuez Acres with use Vegan Pure Pecan Oil with only 2 or 3 Essential Oils / Beauty Oil that compliment each other and help target the skin issues we are looking to help.
How do I combine actives in skincare?
Try to combine actives with calming ingredients to avoid irritation. When you formulate active ingredients with soothing ones you find a great balance for your skin. Look for products that combine actives like retinol or AHAs with skin-soothing hyaluronic acid or ceramides. Target one skincare concern at a time
Don't mix: Retinol with vitamin C, benzoyl peroxide (BPO) or alpha and beta hydroxy acids, otherwise known as AHAs and BHAs (glycolic acid and salicylic acid). Layering these products one after the other could cause irritation.
- Retinoid or Retinol and Alpha Hydroxy Acid
- Retinoid or Retinol and Benzoyl Peroxide
- Retinoid or Retinol and Vitamin C
- Retinoid or Retinol and Salicylic Acid
- Soap-Based Cleanser and Vitamin C
- Two Products With the Same Actives