Who doesn't desire thicker, shinier lashes, right? It's a popular belief among beauty bloggers and YouTubers that applying a common chemical to your eyelashes may help them grow and thicken.. Pecan Oil, on the other hand, may be new to you. Our Organic Vegan Lash and Brow Serum is our go too!
What is an eyelash?
Instead of coming from your scalp, eyelashes are a form of hair that grows from your eyelids. They resemble eyebrow hair the most. Hair on the back of the head is thicker and grows slower than hair on the scalp. An eyelash's life span is between four and eleven months. Eyelashes thin and grey with age, much like scalp hair.
What is Pecan Oil made from?
Oleic acid, linoleic acid and palmitic acid are all found in Pecan Oil. Fatty acids have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial effects, and they are widely utilized for hair growth in many countries. Monounsaturated fats, such as oleic acid (52.0 percent) and a low saturated fat content make pecan oil a healthy choice. Linoleic acid (36.6%), palmitic (7.1%), stearic (2.2%), and linolenic acids are also present in modest levels (1.5 percent )Fatty acids may condition the lashes, soften skin, and promote good follicle activity. Pecan oil has been shown to strengthen hair follicles.
A Few Notable Ones For Growth:
- Oleic Sulfate: Keeping microorganisms at bay and moisturizing the eyelids are two of the benefits of using this. Eyelid health is essential for healthy hair follicles, and healthy hair strands are produced as a result.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide: That indicates it helps to soften the skin or eyelash lash
- The Acid Linoleic: Hair follicles benefit from this treatment. Using linoleic acid on a regular basis helps to keep hair follicles free of blocked and dead skin cells.Our Organic Vegan Lash and Brow Serum contains all of these and so much more
According to the findings of the study.
Hair loss has been related to a deficit in essential fatty acids in the diet. It hasn't been shown, however, that adding fatty acids directly to the eyelash follicles helps to promote hair development. The vast majority of the research that exists is theoretical, it examines the hair on the scalp, not only on the lashes. Hair loss may be caused by oxidative stress, according to an authoritative source. Pecan oil has been discovered to permeate the skin and have an antioxidant impact, according to a research.
Applying Pecan Oil to your eyelashes is easy if you follow these steps.
Give your eyelashes a boost, apply Pecan Oil to them. In this manner:
- Apply our Organic Vegan Lash and Brow Serum to your lashes and brows before bed.
- Apply a thin layer of mascara along the lash line from root to tip
- Take a shower in the morning and remove the residue.
- For a few weeks, do this once a day (or as instructed by your dermatologist).
A normal lash growth cycle lasts between 30 and 60 days, during which time the hair rests before shedding. You may anticipate to start seeing effects between two to four months, according to the outcomes of our clientele